We’re learning more and more about the importance of mitochondria beyond just energy production, with current research showing a strong relationship between mitochondrial health and inflammation, microbial infections, oxidative damage and the regulation of cell life span.
It’s not surprising then that mitochondrial dysfunction is associated with a host of diseases and conditions, including chronic pain, rapid aging, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and many neurological diseases. The key role mitochondria play in our bodies means that improving and maintaining their function is absolutely essential to our overall health and wellbeing.
Mitochondria are our bodies energy factories
L-Carnitine plays a central role in the breakdown of fatty acids to be used by the mitochondria for the production of cellular energy. Helps to reduce damage to muscle and soreness after exhaustive exercise where oxygen is limited.
Co-Q10 plays a direct role in cellular energy production and is a powerful antioxidant within the mitochondrial membrane. Co-Q10 is an antioxidant that can improve heart function, repair nerves, slow brain decline, prevent migraines and promote muscle recovery.
PQQ is a recently discovered compound that is part of the B-vitamin family that is incredibly promising as a therapeutic agent. One of its functions is to work as an antioxidant with mitochondria
Vitamin B1 has a unique structure which allows it to pass through cell walls where it is converted to Thiamin Pyrophosphate (TPP). TPP promotes the delivery of fuel into the mitochondria, stimulating improved energy production.
Vitamin B2 helps to produce energy, rid the body of free radicals, and help the body change Vitamin B6 (found in Magnesium Balance) and folate into useable forms.
Vitamin B3 helps the body convert protein, fat and carbohydrates into useable energy. It also helps to regulate blood sugar levels and manufacture new DNA.
Vitamin B5 helps release energy from sugars, starches, and fats. B5 is used to manufacture red blood cells and for the creation of fats in the body.
Vitamin B12 is used in DNA and fatty acid synthesis and production.
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) helps to complete the development of red blood cells, maintain healthy circulation and in the creation of skin and intestinal cells.
The Mitochondria Balance is packed full of 9 essential ingredients to help aid in optimal energy production:
• Coenzyme Q10 plays a direct role in cellular energy production and is a powerful antioxidant within the mitochondrial membrane
• N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine is an amino acids that plays a central role in the breakdown of fatty acids and their subsequent transport into the mitochondria to be used in the production of cellular energy.
• Pyrroloquinoline Quinone is a recently discovered compound that is part of the B-vitamin family that is incredibly promising as a therapeutic agent and functions as a key antioxidant within the mitochondria, protecting them from oxidative damage
• Folic acid (B9) is integrated to help complete the development of red blood cells, maintain healthy circulation and aid in the creation of skin and intestinal cells.
• The 5 vital B-vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B12) added are designed to deliver fuel to the mitochondria, help produce more energy across all systems, rid the body of free radicals, convert fat and carbs into usable energy, and regulate blood sugar levels.
• Together these ingredients create a powerful formulation that improve the mitochondria function and raise energy levels in the body.
Mitochondria Balance is uniquely designed for maximum energy output, specifically formulated to provide key nutrients and cofactors that have been shown in rigorous studies to restore mitochondria function, repair key structural components, and protect you from further damage. The power of our 9 key ingredients provide you with the most advanced mitochondria application to have you feeling more energized, and getting the mighty workers behind the scenes optimizing key reserves of the most important nutrients in your body.
The real therapeutic potential of Mitochondria Balance formula is experienced when taken in combination with Magnesium Balance and Vitamin D-K2 Balance as they each address a key component of the chronic pain cycle. Together they increase magnesium levels which is essential for muscle and nerve function, regulate calcium levels and re-ignite the production of life-giving energy from our mitochondria to ensure optimal muscle function and improve overall health.